Białowieża Forest (Belarusian: ??????????? ?????, Biełaviežskaja Pušča; Polish: Puszcza Białowieska Polish pronunciation: ?pu?t??a ?b?aw??v??ska ( listen); Russian: ??????????? ????, Belovezhskaya Pushcha) is one of the last and largest remaining parts of the immense primeval forest that once stretched across the European Plain.The forest is home to 800 European bison, Europe's heaviest land animal.2 UNESCO?s Man and the Biosphere Programme (MAB) designated the Polish Biosphere Reserve Białowieża in 19763 and the Belarusian Biosphere Reserve Belovezhskaya Puschcha in 1993.4 In 2015, the Belarusian Biosphere Reserve occupied the area of 216,200 ha (2,162 km2; 835 sq mi), subdivided into transition, buffer and core zones.5 The forest has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site6 and an EU Natura 2000 Special Area of Conservation.
As a result, tourists do not have to worry about how they could get to your center, and here is where they will spend nights and ate meals.The most common are organized bus excursions, during which you can stop at various points of interest. Also, the owners of buses that during the school year set down their children to school, willing to rent them to the needs of tourists. Additional attractions can provide travel by train, part of which has been leased for a group of tourists, especially when it passes through the centers of some forest.
Czocha Castle (German: Tzschocha, Latin: Caychow) is a defensive castle in the Czocha village (Gmina Lesna), in Lubań County, Lower Silesian Voivodeship (southwestern Poland).The castle is located on the Lake Leśnia, near the Kwisa river, in what is now the Polish part of Upper Lusatia. Czocha castle was built on gneiss rock, and its oldest part is the keep, to which housing structures were later added. Czocha Castle began as a stronghold, on the Czech-Lusatian border.
In 1253 castle was handed over to Konrad von Wallhausen, Bishop of Meissen.
In 1319 the complex became part of the dukedom of Henry I of Jawor, and after his death, it was taken over by another Silesian prince, Bolko II the Small, and his wife Agnieszka (see Duchy of Silesia).Origin of the stone castle dates back to 1329.Źródło: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czocha_Castle.